Characteristics of spindle oils – Rittal Spindle
Rittal Spindle is a spindle cooling lubricant that is a product of a blend of stable base oil has low viscosity with a balanced composition of multifunctional additive systems to help oil Superior features for cooling lubrication and wear resistance, anti-foaming, help the CNC machine spindle work stably under various harsh working conditions even when the temperature changes.
- Minimized wear under high load conditions, including those caused by spindle wobble from imbalanced loads.
- Protects against rust and corrosion.
- Excellent demulsibility characteristics.
- Reduces sludge, varnish and deposit formation.
- Enhanced thermal and oxidative stability.
- Maintains performance even under severe service and extended drains.
- Prolongs bearing and spindle life.
- Reduces system maintenance.rds of Rittal Spindle Oil.
|Product Name||Vis@40°C(cSt)||Vis@100°C(cSt)||Viscosity Index||Flash Point°C||Standard|
|Petra Spindlexx||2||0.95||–||80||-DIN 51524 part I, General Electric GEK- 32568
-Cincinnati Milacron P-38, P-54,P-55,P-57
|32||5.64||105||200||-U.S. Military MIL-H-17672D|
Rittal Oil Thai Lan (Factory) : 50M.9 Soi Taytsabaan 3, đường Sukprayoon, Nongtumlueng, Panthong, Choburi 20160 .
Rittal Oil HN : R03.24.12C Kim Van Kim Lu, Nguyen Xien Street, Hoang Mai, District . Tel:+8428.3620.6888.
Rittal Oil HCM : A1.05.01, 4S Building, Street No 20, Linh Dong Ward, Thu Duc District. Tel: +8428.6683.6006
Website : Rittaloil.com.
Email : Oilthailan@rittal.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org.